Report + Support
The University of Sussex is committed to providing a safe, inclusive and respectful environment for every member of its community.
If you or someone else has experienced behaviours such as bullying, harassment, a hate incident, sexual violence, domestic abuse or discrimination, you can let us know using this Report and Support tool.
All staff, students and visitors to our campus can use this site to:
- Find information about and access University and specialist support services
- Make a report to the University so that an advisor can talk you through options for support or further action.
- Make an anonymous report to make the University aware of your experience, (please note that we will only be able to act upon anonymous reports on very rare occasions - please see FAQs for more information)
There are two ways you can tell us what happened
How to get help
Sexual violence and misconduct
- What is sexual violence and misconduct?
- Legal definitions of sexual violence
- What to do if you have been affected by sexual violence in the last 7 days (students)
- What to do if you have been affected by sexual violence within the last 7 days (staff)
- External help if you have been affected by sexual violence
- Supporting a Friend
- Myth Busting
- Myth busting: a video from the University of York