If you would prefer to seek help and support outside of the university, here are contact details for some relevant organisations:
For information and support regarding any incidents of spiking:
- You can call your local victim care team in Sussex on 0808 168 9274.
- If you need support outside of our open hours, call our Supportline for free on 08 08 16 89 111
- Request support via the website: https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/resources/sussex/
- Use the free live chat support service available 24/7: https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/help-and-support/get-help/support-near-you/live-chat/
Frank provides confidential information through the following services:
- Call FRANK 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0300 123 6600. For people with hearing impairments, you can Textphone FRANK on 0300 123 1099.
- Text 82111
- Text a question to 82111 and FRANK will text you back.
- Send an email through this online form: https://www.talktofrank.com/contact
- Live chat (online) service operates from 2pm - 6pm, 7 days a week, here: https://www.talktofrank.com/livechat
Drinkaware provides information and guidance through ‘drinkchat’. Their trained advisors are on hand to support you with confidential advice about alcohol. You don't even have to make a phone call. Drinkchat is available here: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/advice/alcohol-support-services/chat-with-an-advisor