If you would prefer to seek help and support outside of the university, here are contact details for some relevant organisations:
Survivors’ Network support survivors of sexual violence and abuse in Sussex.
- Phone (for general enquiries): 01273 203380
- Helpline (support for survivors & their supporters): 01273 720 110
- You can self-refer at: https://www.dpmscloud.com/external/referralformselfsurvivorsnetwork
- You can find out more about Survivors’ Network services at: https://survivorsnetwork.org.uk/get-help/
LGBTQ Switchboard’s helpline provides you with support and information. Switchboard has also opened Brighton’s first LGBTQ-led Domestic Abuse service, supporting LGBTQ victims and survivors in an inclusive and affirmative community space.
- Phone: 01273 204050
- Email: email@example.com
- Live web chat: bottom right-hand corner of the screen at https://www.switchboard.org.uk/
Hersana provide Black femme survivors of all forms of gendered violence with support, access to justice and counselling.
- For information, advice or emotional support you can use an online contact form: https://www.hersana.org/
- Phone: 0333 016 9610
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides support for men in Sussex affected by unwanted sexual experiences. Mankind also welcome non-binary or intersex people. If you feel like a male gendered service will suit you best, then please contact Mankind. To access their services, complete an online form at: https://mkcharity.org/access-our-services/